ARRIVAL IN ARUSHA TOWN
You will be picked up from Kilimanjaro International Airport/Arusha Airport by our professional Tour Guide and drive to your accommodation for dinner and overnight stay.
Main Destination: Arusha City
DAY 1: ARUSHA TO LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
After a breakfast our Professional Guide will pick you up from your Hotel and give you a short safari info briefing, then you will depart to Lake Manyara National Park. This impressive park is one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas. Also this park is beautiful with main attraction of tree climbing lions, its elephants and hippos that you can see at closer range than most other places. Lake Manyara is an alkaline lake and at certain times of the year hosts thousands of flamingoes and a diversity of other bird’s life. The lake and its environments is also home to herbivores such as hippos, impalas, elephants, wildebeests, buffalo, warthogs and giraffes.
Dinner and overnight at the lodge/Camp
Main Destination: Lake Manyara National Park
DAY 2: LAKE MANYARA TO NGORONGORO CRATER
After breakfast, we descend into this magnificent crater for half-day game drive. The Ngorongoro Crater is one of the most densely crowded African wildlife areas in the world and is home to an estimated 30,000 animals including some of Tanzania’s last remaining black rhino. The Ngorongoro crater is the world’s biggest whole volcanic caldera at 8300 sq. km and is arguably the most stunning arena. It is frequently described as one of the wonders of the world, not only because of its geological magnificence, but also because it serves as an extraordinary natural sanctuary for some of Africa’s largest populations of large mammals. Another big draw card to this picturesque park is the dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot. You will enjoy a picnic lunch in the crater, after which we travel back to Arusha where we will end our African safari adventure.
Main Destination: Ngorongoro Crater, Arusha
Luxury: Serena lodge, Wildlife Lodge, Escarpment luxury lodge, Sopa lodge
Midrange/Standard: Kudu lodge, Flamingo lodge Manyara wildlife camp
Budget/Basic: Migunga tented camp, Olea Africana lodge, Farm of Dream Lodge
Book this tour
- Transport in a 4×4 vehicle during the safari. Equipped vehicle during safari with unlimited mileage during game drives per the itinerary. Vehicle has a pop-up roof that provides shade from the sun and allows for 360 degree views for maximum wildlife viewing and optimum photography.
- Accommodation and meals as describe in the itinerary.
- Entry fees to the National Parks.
- Crater Fees
- Daily bottle of mineral water during the game drive.
- Service of an English – speaking, full licensed, experienced safari guide
- International flights.
- Tip to the driver guide and hoteliers.
- Expenses belong to person nature e.g Drinks not included on the meal plans, personal purchases, Laundry etc.
- Cost of Visas.
- Bank transfer charges & card payments processing fee.